Saturday, November 20, 2010

The First Snow at Vancouver in 2010 Winter

Last night I met the first snow at Vancouver. When I decided to go back home from downtown the weather was starting rainning, but it was not heavy very. When I arrived at home my friends told me that it was snowing outside right now. I feel so exciting, cross the window I saw the snowing so amazing. A layer of white sonw on the street which looked very softy. At that time I was really want to go outside and left some footprints on the street. On the Saturday I decided went out side with peggy. We went to the metrotown and when we taken the sky train, the view was so beautiful. The soil became white carpet and all the trees wear a white cloths. Unfortunately, I forgot bring me camera so I did not take any picture.




1 comment: