Thursday, November 18, 2010

Canadian culture effect on me

    Different country have different culture. My mother told me that I had to adapt a new atmosphere when I decided to came to Canada. The first time I arrived at Canada. The great environment made me feel amazing. It is totally differ between Beijing and Vancouver. For the culture between Canada and China. It is different too. Almost Canadian usually obey the rules such as public traffic rules. However, living at China, some drivers did not know that they should be slow down when they driving car cross the road. When I cross the road I have to pay attention. The second point of the Canadian culture effect on me that is people should be more independent. I China some young people when they guaduated from the universities. They still get money from parents. Unlike in Canada, when Canadian young people who grow up until 18 years old. Almost of them start leave home and find a job make money. Speak for myself, those culture made think about my life, my culture, and how to change it. Strat from now, I need to become more independent and follow the rules.

2 comments:

  1. nice, but I think if you mention beijing Or china, you had better descrise something for them.

    ReplyDelete