Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cultural Mysteries

     When I stayed at China, my friends usually told me when you come to Canada you will find that too many different between our motherland. I found at the MacDonald,there are lots of old peole enjoy the food. However at China only young people perfer it. Because those old people think that all of the food sold at MacDonald are junk food. The second different is in the restaurants Canadian usually keep quiet or the sound of speaking often like whisper. Unlike, eating at Chinese restaurants people usually so noisy and speak so loudly. Therefore some foreigners can not understand why Chinese like this kind of atmosphere eating food. Next, at school or apartments people prefer to say hello with each other. In China, it maybe because of people feel too busy everyday then they have no time say hello with others. The fouth is the education system. In China, teachers usually follow students and make students hand in homework on time. However, when I came to Canada I found the education system is totally different. Students need to put their homework at teachers' desk before the class start. The last different is in Canada families uaually hold some reunion parties. For Chinese, only in some traditional festival the whole family can get together. Although, some of the new cultures I can not agree with, however, I will try my best to suit this kind of new lifestyle. 

2 comments:

  1. yes, it is totally different taste MC between canada and china.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Especially the Macdonald's Idea. It is entirely different from China.

    ReplyDelete