Sunday, November 28, 2010

Crazy Research Paper

Poverty in Canada. This is my first research paper homework in College. I have never done this work before. At begin I was a little bit eager this homework. Because I know that in the college and university do the research paper frequently. However, when I start to write the outline. I became feel so confusing. how to narrow the topic, how to choose the main ideas, and how to write the essay's structure. All of those questions I have no ideas. luckly, I have a good instructor, he told me how to narrow the topic and how to choose the essay structure. Finally, I spend more than 4 hours from choosing topic to finish the rough dreft. It is hard to discribe my mood when I write my first research paper. I think I need read more references about how to write a good research paper. Because I hate working overnight.

1 comment: