Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wonderful Vacation

     I did not traveled to lots of cities before. Actually, I am a lazy girl. I just like stay at home, find an interesting novel, drink some beverages. However, last year I was 'traveling' to another country by myself. That country is Canada, Nova Scotia, Halifax. This city is located at east coast of Canada, at the opposite side of Vancouver. That 'vacation' give me a deep impression. Halifax is a beautiful and peaceful city. That place is good for people retirement. That city does not have any crowded and bustle which is totally different with Vancouver and Toronto. Before I went abroad, I wanted to find a quiet place where have less Chinese that I can improve my English. Indeed, Halifax is a wanderful place for students study. At here is different with big city, the biggest shopping mall only have three floor. There is no attract in Halifax, students only think about hard study. If you like to eat some seafood, Halifax is your good choice. The fresh lobster is very cheap only $5 dollar lb. People can eat all kinds of fresh seafood.


Image from:http: //www.bukisa.com/articles/58573_amazingly-unique-and-weird-lobsters



Image from: http://blawgreview.blogspot.com/2008/04/meetup-in-halifax-canada.html

4 comments: