Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Week Stay at Vancouver in 2010

    This is my last week stay at Vancouver in 2010. I found this week was too buzy, lots of homework came to my life. the homework press me can not breath. But I believe after this week I can have a good vacation. This week I will meet my friends and eat some food. this semaster I join a culture exchange program. And I known a girl who named Evenna. We have activity every weeks such as eat sushi, watch movie(I watched tha paranormal activity wirh her). I enjoy this culture very much and next semaster I want to continue taking part in. cleaning the room is very important too. I am afraid that during I leave my homestay, somewhere probably start grow up some mushrooms. Therefore, I have to clean that very carefully. Finally, I need to say Goodbye with my dear teacher Michael. I hope I can see you at 460 in next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment